2016 Annual Dollhouse & Miniature Show
Miniature furniture, accessories, dolls, dollhouses and supplies for sale by dealers from all over the country. And don't miss the exhibits, workshops, make-it-and take-it projects and the silent auction. Admission fee good for both days!
- Dates: Friday, Sept. 16 and Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016
- Times: Friday......5:00pm-8:00pm - Saturday.....9:30am-4:00pm
- Place: St. Luke's United Methodist Church, 100 W. 86th St., Indianapolis, IN 46260
- Admission: $7.00 for adults, $6.00 Museum members, $4.00 ages 6 - 12
- Make It – Take It projects!
- Fundraiser Auction!
- Show off your miniature projects!
Have a dollhouse, roombox, or vignette you are
particularly proud of?
Enter in our exhibit competition and become eligible to win a ribbon or trophy.
Interested in registering as a dealer at the show?
Please refer to our Dealer Information and Dealer Registration form.
Need a place to stay? Download our Places to Stay Guide.